Skin is an essential part of our body and we want to have a beautiful skin. For instance, pimples are unacceptable for most; however, it’s inevitable. Tendencies are to try different products onto face, hence, more irritation occurs. Frustration arises seeing our unpleasant looking face with pimples and blemishes. Although, you try everything in making your skin beautiful, still, think if your solution is the right one or you are overdoing it. Here are helpful tips to achieve that beautiful skin you want.
Do’s To Achieve Beautiful Skin
- Drink plenty of water – Start from within. Drinking plenty of water hydrates your skin. Also, water flushes the toxins out of our body leaving the rest of our organs in working properly.
- Remove makeup – Make sure to remove your makeup. It will help your skin breathe at night. Makeup clogs the pores that cause blemishes and blackheads. You can use olive oil on a cotton; gently massage your face with the cotton to rid off the makeup and dirt.
- Wash the face – Wash your face regularly. Cleanse at least twice a day, in the morning and at night. Elimination of dirt from the face is important to avoid pimples, blemishes, and blackheads.
- Use moisturizers – Moisturizers are important beauty hack to achieve a hydrated skin. Using it overnight makes the skin cell regenerate, hence, achieving a healthy looking skin.
- Exfoliate your skin – Exfoliation, at least once a week, will remove the dead skin cells leaving room for regeneration of new one.
- Apply sunscreen – Never leave the house without a sunscreen protection. Use at least SPF 15 sunscreen that blocks UVA and UVB rays. Too much exposure to the sun makes the skin unhealthy, dehydrated, prone to wrinkles, and other skin problems.
- Eat healthily – Choose the food you eat. Include in your diet some fresh fruits, vegetables, and food sufficient in protein and vitamins. Low sugar diet is helpful in reducing insulin level and achieve a healthy balance.
- Exercise – Do exercises like running or jogging for proper blood circulation and cleansing of the entire body.
- Proper sleep – Sleep is important, at least 8 hours every night to avoid eye bags; furthermore, it is essential for regeneration of the cells.
- Say no to coffee – Too much coffee causes dehydration because of caffeine. Avoiding it or at least one cup a day is helpful.
Don’ts for your skin
- Don’t over wash your skin. Over washing is senseless; it will leave your skin dry and tired from washing too much.
- Never sleep with your makeup on as it causes blemishes and blackheads that leaves an unhealthy looking skin.
- Don’t use makeup that causes irritation of your skin. If you have sensitive skin, choose a hypoallergenic product.
- Don’t skip your sunscreen protection even in gloomy weather.
- Don’t over exfoliate your skin. Once a week is enough to remove the dead skin and overdoing it can give a reverse effect. It can harm and make your skin irritated and vulnerable.
- Don’t use heavy moisturizers as it is unlikely to help your face.
- Don’t sunbathe too long as it has a negative effect on your skin. Avoid overexposure to the sun to shun more skin problems.
- Avoid eating spicy, salty, and fried food as they are unhealthy for our skin.
- Stop popping your pimples as it leads to swelling, redness and scarring your face. Scars are difficult to remove, therefore, avoid it.
- Don’t touch your face with your dirty hands. Touching your face can pull the bacteria from your hands to the face.
Most of us are dreaming to have a beautiful, glowing skin and protecting it is helpful in achieving that. Remember “less is more”, the less or light products we use to our skin the better in protecting and improving it. Doing the following tips will assist you in taking care of your skin.