Are you a beauty product aficionado? If you are an enthusiast, join in our beauty wagon and learn the best hacks in making all-natural face care products.
The following face care products essentially make up our daily skin care regimen. The recipes are guaranteed safe, cost-friendly, and practical that you can conveniently make them at home.
Facial Wash Made with Organic Ingredients
Made with all-natural ingredients, free from harmful artificial chemicals, this facial foam wash will surely clean while keeping your skin clear and smooth.
What you will need:
- 180 ml brewed organic chamomile tea (you can substitute with filtered/distilled water)
- 60 ml liquid castile soap
- 2.5 ml organic almond oil
- 8 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops frankincense essential oil
- 3 – 4 drops Vitamin E oil (optional)
Follow the steps:
- Combine the liquid castile soap and organic almond oil and the vitamin E oil in a 6-8 foaming soap bottle.
- Add the essential oils to the mixture.
- Once brewed chamomile tea has cooled down, fill the mixture to the top of the bottle.
- Shake well and get ready to use your homemade organic facial wash.
Facial Scrub With Baking Soda, Ground Oats and Essential Oils
Keep the environment safe from harmful chemicals included in commercial products and save money from expensive spa treatments by making this gentle exfoliant facial scrub from natural ingredients.
- A small amount of ground oats (about ⅙ of baking soda mixture)
- 1-2 tbsps water
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1-2 drops lavender essential oil
- 1-2 drops frankincense essential oil
- Mix water and baking soda in a small container until you create a paste.
- Add the essential oils and the ground oats,
- Apply the mixture on your face and lightly massage for a few minutes. This will gently remove the dead skin cells and unclog the pores on your face giving you a
- glowing and rejuvenated skin.
Facial Mask With Honey and Other Nature-Given Products
Honey is an incredibly natural product to use due to its antibacterial, antioxidant and acne prevention properties.
There are various ways you can create a natural facial mask with honey.
Here are the ingredients, substitutions, and the process you need to follow.
For plain honey facial mask you only need this ingredient – 1 tbsp raw honey or Manuka honey (if you prefer it from Manuka plant), apply this on your face and let rest for 15-20 minutes, then wipe with a warm washcloth.
For other types of facial mask, the additional ingredients vary, but the main ingredient and the method is the same.
For other variation on your facial mask, you may use oatmeal, avocado, patchouli essential oil, plain yogurt or lemon essential oil, depending on your preference.
Facial Toner Naturally Made With Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) And Essential Oils
Apple cider vinegar is truly amazing when it comes to usability. Great for salad making, cooking and now with skin toning.
If you will be formulating a 60-ml toner mixture, simply combine 20 ml (⅓ part) ACV and 40 ml (⅔ part) filtered/distilled water for normal to dry skin. Mix 30 ml (½ part) of each if you have oily skin or you’re prone to acne.
Add 5-10 drops lavender or frankincense essential oils, shake and you can use this twice a day on your face for more toned and refreshed skin.
Facial Moisturizer with Sunscreen Protection Factor (SPF)
Composed of essential oils, this naturally-made facial moisturizer is a must-have to keep our skin from drying out.
The main ingredient in this product is argan oil which makes up 2 oz. of the mixture. This unique oil is extracted from the kernels of Moroccan Argan tree and is highly enriched with carotenes, fatty acids and vitamin E, that helps in balancing moisture in the skin, keeping it hydrated and supple.
10 drops of each essential oil from carrot seed, lavender, and frankincense are added to ensure our skin is glowing healthy, safe and protected from damages of the sun.
Once, Sir Thomas Overbury recited in his poem that, “Beauty is only skin deep”. True, but beauty is something correlated with our health. What we apply to our face or skin reflects on how we glow. Let us relish in what nature gives us so we can live healthy and beautiful.